- Reports of the swarm attacking independant colonies. It is believed the attacks originated from the Anhaven Ruins. (Apparently the swarm are capable of independant interstellar travel.)
Thursday, 9th-15th of December, 2052
- The cargo delivery 4903877 containing the swarm is shipped to Vereon XII. Shipment sent by Lt. John Cain, a SynTek security personnel and the commanding officer of Vereon XII. There are likely several containers of swarm. (Apparently a few container's contents were unloaded for study, rest are still frozen.)
- Shaun Ming (Lead scientist?) from SynTek has some connection to this shipment and works with Lt. Cain.
- Brian Howe and his crew find swarm eggs in the mines of Timor Station. (Parasites on the loose.)
Thursday, 12th of December, 2052
- Some workers (Pete, Kovac, Juan Rosales, Vincent Baker) start using a drug called Daxol again.
Monday, 16th of December, 2052
- Two miners went missing in Timor Station. Presumably killed by the swarm.
Tuesday, 17th of December, 2052
- The swarm attack marines near the colony Moonspire on Antheon Prime.
Wednesday, 18th of December, 2052
- Some swarm of the cargo delivery 4903877 escaped and eggs hatched.
- Two men of Brad Campbell's crew went missing. Presumably killed by the swarm.
Thursday, 19th of December, 2052
- Scientist Helen Young discovers that the swarm are advanced hive insects. (Like bees and ants.)
- Single worker (Scientist?) is found dead. Presumably killed by the swarm.
- (News) IAF sends another 12,000 troops to defend the Antheon System from the encroaching Swarm
Friday, 20th of December, 2052
- Cortez, Jones and Stefani from Brad Cambell's crew are found dead. Limbs missing, killed by the swarm.
- Lt. Cain and his men load several containers of the cargo delivery 4903877 to a cargo vessel. Presumably these containers are going to the Research Station 7 in Earth.
Saturday, 21st of December, 2052
- Two miners reported missing in Timor Station. Presumably killed by the swarm.
- Shaun Ming makes a big breakthrough and manages to isolate and decode large bits of the genetic blueprint of the aliens.
- The laboratories are sealed off by the request of the Shaung Ming who wishes to test his assumptions on how the swarm reach maturity.
Sunday, 22nd of December, 2052
- Shaung Ming discovers that the swarm use living flesh as a catalyst for rapid tissue generation.
- Shaung Ming tells Helen Young about his experimens.
Monday, 23rd of December, 2052
- Lt. Cain saw a living alien in the mines and is angry to Shaung Ming because he told about the experiments to Helen Young.
- Brian Howe finds a partially devoured body in the mines. Killed by the swarm.
- Lt. Cain and a dozen show up and go to the mines. He comes back with only he and two of his men alive. Presumably 10 members of Lt. Cain's crew were killed by the swarm.
- Phil Ryan (Scientist?) reports two missing persons. Presumably killed by the swarm.
- Kate Edwards goes missing. Presumably killed by the swarm.
Tuesday, 24th of December, 2052
- Helen Young and Phil Ryan attempt to go the labs for unknown reasons.
- Brian Howe and his crew find a tunnel that swarm uses to spread out all over the colony. They attempt to seal off the tunnel with an old warhead.
- Brian Howe and his crew are unable to transport the warhead to the tunnel.
- Helen Young goes missing. Presumably killed by the swarm. Phil Ryan is presumably dead too, though it is never mentioned that he is missing, as he and Helen Young probably reached the labs.
- Lt. Cain declares martial law and everyone is ordered to go to their quarters and remain there until further notice.
- Laura Callen (Interstellar Alliance agent) sends an email to Lt. Cain commenting that it is too late for the martial law and that they need "serious intervention" or they are going to lose the facility. This is last known email sent in Vereon XII.